Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according actions Acts admitted apostles appear appointed baptism baptized believe blessing body called cause Christ Christian church civil commanded concerning conduct Confession constitution death divine doctrine duty earth election entire equal eternal evident existence fact faith Father feelings give given gospel grace hands happiness heart heaven Hence Holy human important individual influence Jesus John judgment language less living Lord Lutheran manner Matth means mind ministers mode moral murder nature necessary never object observe Paul penalties performed persons possess prayer present principles Prof proved punishment reason receive reference reformation regard relations religion sacred salvation Saviour says Scriptures sense sinner sins soul Spirit suppose Synod taught teach things thou tion true truth universe unto volume whilst whole
110. oldal - For we must all appear before the judgment-seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
256. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also...
284. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, "Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?" And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
385. oldal - Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one : and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
29. oldal - So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.
29. oldal - Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
377. oldal - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
141. oldal - And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Chapter 3 1. Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
133. oldal - Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.