Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abide abuse answered appear bear blessings branch bridegroom bring brought called cast CHAPTER character Christ Christians cometh command compassion continue debt debtor delivered despised destroy disciples door enter faithful Father feet fell field five talents fold foolish forgive fruit Gentiles give gospel ground hand harvest hath hear heard hearers heart heaven hundred husbandmen immediately improve invitations Jesus Jesus Christ Jews judge killed king kingdom labourers lesson lest likewise living Lord lost Luke mark Master meaning meant never parable Pharisees poor pounds pray prayer publican punishment received rejoice repent rich saith say unto seed sent servants sheep shepherd sinners sins soul sowed spake Steward tares teach thee things thou hast took true unjust verse vineyard virgins voice wicked wise worldly
18. oldal - Another parable put He forth unto them, saying : — " The Kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field : but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
24. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me, therefore, which of them will love him most ? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, thou hast rightly judged.
28. oldal - So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
67. oldal - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
40. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it : I pray thee have me excused. And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them : I pray thee have me excused. And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
67. oldal - And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house, saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
70. oldal - And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.
76. oldal - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their season.
50. oldal - And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely :* for the children of this world are in their generation wiser-^ than the children of light. "And I say unto you, Make" to yourselves friends of the *mammon of unrighteousness ; that, when ye fail,* they may receive you into