Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according affections altar Amen assistance benefit blessings body bread charity Christian Church comfort coming command communicant condition confession continual contrition damnation dangers death designs desire didst direct divine duty eating and drinking especially eternal evil examine faith fall Father fear forgive former gift give glory God's gracious Grant hands happiness hath heart heaven heavenly holy communion Holy Spirit honour hope humble intentions Jesus Christ lead let thy light living Lord mankind Matt mind misery nature never offer ourselves pardon partaker praise prayer preparation prevent promised Psalms receive Redeemer refresh remembrance repentance resolutions rest righteousness sacrament sake salvation Saviour sense shew sinners sins sorrow soul Spirit suffer thankful thee thine thing thou hast thoughts thy grace thy holy thy mercy tion true unto unto thee unworthy virtue whole wicked worthy
42. oldal - I will lay me down in peace, and take my rest : for it is thou, Lord, only, that makest me dwell in safety.
32. oldal - BLESS the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
13. oldal - A death unto sin, and a new birth unto righteousness : For being by nature born in sin, and the children of wrath, we are hereby made the children of grace.
11. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
18. oldal - They cannot mean that," answered Mr. Mertonn, " for our Lord has also told us to let our light so shine before men, that they may see our good works, and glorify our Father Which is in Heaven...
27. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, our heavenly Father, who of thy tender mercy didst give thine only Son Jesus Christ to suffer death upon the cross for our redemption, who made there (by his one oblation of himself once offered) a full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction for the sins of the whole world...
26. oldal - They did promise and vow three things in my name. First, that I should renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanities of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
40. oldal - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.