Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acquired answered appear beautiful become begin bright called cause character child death deep earth effect emphasis example expressed falling father feelings give given hand happy head hear heard heart heaven hour important Indian inflection kind knowledge land learned leave LESSON light live look Lord marked means mind mother nature never night Note object pass pause peace person pitch poor questions QUESTIONS.—1 reason regard require respect rest rich rising rising inflection round Rule second verse seen sense sentence side sometimes soul sound speak SPELL AND DEFINE-1 spirit succession tell thee thing third thou thought tion tone true turn unto utterance verse voice wild young youth
298. oldal - Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their death they were not divided : they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions.
26. oldal - The hills Rock-ribbed and ancient as the sun ; the vales Stretching in pensive quietness between ; The venerable woods, rivers that move In majesty, and the complaining brooks That make the meadows green ; and poured round all Old ocean's gray and melancholy waste Are but the solemn decorations all Of the great tomb of man.
131. oldal - And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither : for God did send me before you to preserve life.
97. oldal - Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
131. oldal - Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him ; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me.
80. oldal - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and the life : he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this ? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
287. oldal - LAERTES' head. And these few precepts in thy memory Look thou character. Give thy thoughts no tongue, Nor any unproportioned thought his act. Be thou familiar, but by no means vulgar. The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, Grapple them to thy soul with hooks of steel; But do not dull thy palm with entertainment Of each new-hatched, unfledged comrade.
219. oldal - Hast thou given the horse strength ? Hast thou clothed his neck with thunder ? Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper ? The glory of his nostrils is terrible. He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength : He goeth on to meet the armed men. He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted ; Neither turneth he back from the sword.
189. oldal - Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.