Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
agreed America amount appear arrived authority belonging Brig British British Government Captain cargo carried cause charge circumstances Citizens claim Coast of Africa Commander Commerce Commissioners communication Company consideration considered Convention Copy Country Court Department Despatch directed Dollars duty effect Enclosure engaged enter Excellency Executive force Foreign France French further George give given Government honour imported Instructions interest Island January June Kilbee King land Laws Letter Majesty Majesty's March Maria Marine Master measure ment Mixed Commission months necessary Negroes object observed Office Parties Persons Port Powers present President Privateer Proceedings qu'il Rajah received relations Report respecting Right sailed Schooner Secretary Secy sent sera seront Ship Sierra Leone Slave Trade Spanish taken Territory tion Traffic Treaty United Vessels
787. oldal - ... the whole lading or any part thereof should appertain to the enemies of either — contraband goods being always excepted. It is also agreed , in like manner, that the same liberty be extended to persons who are on board a free ship, with this effect: that although they be enemies of both or either party, they are not to be taken out of that free ship unless they are officers or soldiers, and in the actual service of the enemies...
799. oldal - Convention to be made public, to the end that the same and every clause and article thereof may be observed and fulfilled with good faith by the United States and the citizens thereof. In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed. Done at the city of Washington, this...
525. oldal - ... employed in the service of any foreign prince, state, or potentate, or of any foreign colony, province, or part of any province or people...
40. oldal - ... degree of west longitude, shall prove to be at the distance of more than ten marine leagues from the ocean, the limit between the British possessions and the line of coast which is to belong to Russia as above mentioned...
40. oldal - Island, which point lies in the parallel of 54 degrees 40 minutes north latitude, and between the 131st and 133d degree of west longitude (meridian of Greenwich), the said line shall ascend to the north along the channel called Portland Channel, as far as the point of the continent where it strikes the 56th degree of north latitude...
797. oldal - Such deserters when arrested shall be put at the disposal of the said Consuls, and may be put in the public prisons at the request and expense of those who reclaim them, to be sent to the ships to which they belonged or to others of the same nation. But if they be not sent back within two months, to be counted from the day of their arrest, they shall be set at liberty, and shall be no more arrested for the same cause ARTICLE THIRTIETH.
661. oldal - Territories respectively, also to hire and occupy Houses and warehouses for the purposes of their commerce, and generally the Merchants and Traders of each Nation...
31. oldal - Britannic majesty's territories in Europe, respectively, than such as are payable on the exportation of the like articles to any other foreign country...