Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards Albany Fonblanque beautiful Belgians Black Britain Brussels Burns called Campbell Charles Dickens Charles Mackay cloth Cobden Cockerill Committee Corn Laws Crown 8vo dear Demy 8vo Dickens Duke of Wellington duty Earl Edinburgh Edition editor English father favour Free Trade French gentleman George Glasgow heart honour hope House Illustrations journal King labour lady League letter Liberal literary London look Lord George Bentinck Lord John Russell Lord Melbourne lordship ment mind Minister monument Morning Chronicle nation never opinion paper Park Parliament party person poems poet political poor Post 8vo Prince Professor proprietors Protectionist Queen question Quincey received Reform repeal replied Rogers Royal Scotland Scott Scottish Sir Robert Peel speech spirit Street tailors Thomas Thomas Dick Lauder thought tion took Tory town vols Whig words Wordsworth write wrote young
229. oldal - FORASMUCH as it hath pleased Almighty God of his great mercy to take unto himself the soul of our dear brother here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust...
229. oldal - Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty God, of His great mercy, to take unto Himself the soul of our dear brotluyr here departed, we therefore commit his body to the ground ; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust ; in sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life...
19. oldal - OF 1857. ^First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
24. oldal - UNIVERSAL CATALOGUE OF BOOKS ON ART. Compiled for the use of the National Art Library, and the Schools of Art in the United Kingdom. In 2 vols. Crown 4to, half-morocco, £.2 2s.
304. oldal - ... when they shall recruit their exhausted strength with abundant and untaxed food, the sweeter because it is no longer leavened by a sense of injustice.
28. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations. Sixth Edition.
365. oldal - Individuals who, without the aid of knowledge, would have been condemned to perpetual inferiority of condition, and subjected to all the evils of want and poverty, rise to competence and independence by the uplifting power of education.
303. oldal - ... with an eloquence the more to be admired because it was unaffected and unadorned : the name which ought to be chiefly...
121. oldal - Duties are founded, be not carried to an extent injurious alike to the income of the State and the interests of the People. " Her Majesty is desirous that you should consider the Laws which regulate the Trade in Corn. It will be for you to determine whether these Laws do not aggravate the natural fluctuations of supply ; whether they do not embarrass Trade, derange the Currency, and by their operation diminish the comfort, and increase the privations, of the great body of the community.