Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts amongst angels answer apostles appears atonement attended authority believe bible blessings blood body called cause Christian church Church of Rome commandments committed danger darkness death deny departed divine doctrine earth error eternal evident evil faith false Father favour flesh foundation give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven hell Hence Holy Holy Ghost hope human images infallible influence Jesus Christ John knowledge leave light living Lord Mass Matt matter means mind nature never object offered pardon Paul penance person Peter pope pray prayer preached priest promise prove purgatory reason receive reference rejected religion repentance rest righteousness saints salvation saved says scriptures shalt sins souls Spirit sufferings tell thee thing thou tion true truth unto wicked wine worship
125. oldal - Is any sick among you? Let him call for the Elders of the Church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Name of the LORD : and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
40. oldal - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. " This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
29. oldal - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness ; that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
84. oldal - Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous : but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
90. oldal - ... by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which they could not be justified by the law of Moses.
91. oldal - And I said unto him ; Sir thou knowest. And he said to me ; These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
82. oldal - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign ; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas : for as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly ; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
23. oldal - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...