Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts angel ANNOTATIONS AND REFLECTIONS answered Apostles appear behold believe blessed body brought called cause Chap chief priests Christ Christians church commanded concerning continued dead death delivered desired disciples discourse Divine doctrine earth effect enemies faith Father fear follow gave Gentiles give given glory Gospel hand hast hath heard heart heaven Holy Spirit honour human Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom knew known live LORD Lord's manner means MESSIAH mind nature occasion particular pass Paul person Peter Pilate pray preached prediction prepared present promise prophecy prophets prove reason received Roman saith unto say unto saying Scriptures sent servants shew soul speak stood sufferings suppose taught temple thee things thou throne tion took truth understand unto voice witnesses
157. oldal - When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
352. oldal - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
417. oldal - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things ; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
219. oldal - And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, saying The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
215. oldal - And He said unto them, What things? And they said unto Him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, Which was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people : and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and have crucified Him. But we trusted that it had been He Which should have redeemed Israel : and beside all this, to-day is the third day since these things were done.
169. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also His coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted My raiment among them, and for My vesture they did cast lots.
187. oldal - Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs : but one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
92. oldal - And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer : For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God...