Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allowed appeared arrived asked Author BOOKS building called carriage carried century CHAPMAN AND HALL CHARLES church cloth Coloured contains cost course Crown Crown 8vo demy 8vo eight ELIZABETH BARRETT BROWNING Emperor England English fair FAMILY Fcap formed four give Government governor hands head heard HISTORY hold horses hundred Illustrations inhabitants Italy JOHN journey ladies land late leaving look Maps matter mind Moscow nearly night Nijni Novel Novgorod obtained palace passed passport peasants persons Peter Petersburg PICCADILLY pointed Post 8vo PRACTICAL present Price proprietors province Pskoff received river rooms Russian Second Edition seen sent shillings side sort South stand station streets taken Third tions told took town traveller village vols Volume walls whilst WHITE whole
13. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
11. oldal - THE WHITEBOY. A Story of Ireland in 1822. By Mrs. SC HALL. EUSTACE CONYERS. By JAMES HANNAY. MARETIMO : A Story of Adventure. By BAYLE ST. JOHN. MELINCOURT. By the Author of
19. oldal - KOHL (JG)— POPULAR HISTORY OF THE DISCOVERY OF AMERICA, FROM COLUMBUS TO FRANKLIN. Translated by MAJOR RR NOEL. 2 vols. post 8vo.
25. oldal - Rambles and Recollections of a Fly-Fisher. Illustrated. With an Appendix, containing ample Instructions to the Novice. Inclusive of Fly-making, and a List of Really Useful Flies. By CLERICUS.
7. oldal - Geography Classified. A systematic manual of Mathematical, Physical, and Political Geography. With Geographical, Etymological, and Historical Notes. By EDWIN ADAMS, FRGS Pp. 357. Published at 7s. 6d. Is. 6d. P. 4d.
10. oldal - Carlyle — History of Friedrich the Second, CALLED FREDERICK THE GREAT. By THOMAS CARLYLE, with Portraits and Haps. Third Edition. Vols. I. and II., demy Svo, cloth. 40».
31. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations.
25. oldal - ITALIAN SCULPTURE OF THE MIDDLE AGES AND PERIOD OF THE REVIVAL OF ART. A descriptive Catalogue of that Section of the South Kensington Museum comprising an Account of the Acquisitions from the Gigli and Campana Collections. With 20 Engravings.