Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAP children of Israel commanded congregation daughter David death deliver destroy dwell earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face families father fear field fire five four gate gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy host hundred inheritance Jacob Jerusalem Joshua Judah judge keep king king's land Levites live LORD thy Moses mount mouth offer pass Philistines praise pray priest princes reign rest Saul saying sent servants seven side sight silver Solomon sons soul spake unto speak stones surely tabernacle thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned twenty unto the LORD unto thee voice wicked wife woman
527. oldal - I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
534. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes...
41. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
162. oldal - And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them...
95. oldal - For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
415. oldal - Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law : and if I perish, I perish.