Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear Association authority believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body called cause character Christ Christian Church of Rome Clara command common confess continued darkness death Divine doctrine duty England error evil fact faith Father fear feel Frances friends give given hand head hear heart heaven holy honour hope House Hubert Ireland Italy Jesus John King land letter light live Lord matter means Meeting ment mind nature never object observed once opposed Parliament party passed peace persons Pope Popery prayer present priest principles Protestant prove question reason received Reformation religion reply Roman Catholic Romish Scripture sense sins soul speak spirit taken tell things tion true truth vote whole
125. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means, for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition : who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself
285. oldal - There are two Sacraments ordained of Christ our Lord in the Gospel, that is to say, Baptism, and the Supper of the Lord. Those five commonly called Sacraments, that is to say, Confirmation, Penance, Orders, Matrimony, and extreme Unction, are not to be counted for Sacraments of the Gospel...
285. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
44. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts...
6. oldal - ... or them. And I do faithfully promise to maintain, support, and defend, to the utmost of my power, the succession of the crown, which succession, by an act entitled — ' An Act for the further limitation of the crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the subject...
58. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers...
45. oldal - Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
78. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
374. oldal - Queen; that under her we may be godly and quietly governed ; and grant unto her whole Council, and to all that are put in authority under her, that they may truly and indifferently minister justice, to the punishment of wickedness and vice, and to the maintenance of thy true religion, and virtue.
301. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an Article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.