A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical Epistles: With a Commentary, and Notes, Philological, Critical, Explanatory, and Practical : to which is Added, a History of the Life of the Apostle Paul
W. Wells and T.B. Wait & Company, 1810
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A New Literal Translation, from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according actions Acts affirmed ancient Antioch apostle appears authority beginning believe brethren brother brought Caius called chap character chief Christians church commandment concerning converted death disciples doctrine doth elders Ephesus epistle eternal expression faith false Father fellowship flesh Gentiles give given gospel hands hath heard heaven Holy Ghost inspired Italy James Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Jude Judea judge king knowledge known letter light likewise lived Lord manner meaning mentioned Moses nature observes occasion opinion passage Paul Paul's person preached present promise prophets punishment reason received Roman saith Saul scriptures sect sense sent shew signifies sins speaks Spirit suppose symbol teachers thee things thou told translated true truth unto verse Wherefore whole wicked witness writing written wrote
94. oldal - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
282. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee...
44. oldal - But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
54. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you, but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
261. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
48. oldal - Little children, it is the last time : and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists ; whereby we know that it is the last time.
415. oldal - The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them : behold, they know what I said.
38. oldal - And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.