Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable affection Almighty ancient angels appear attention bear become believe Bishop blessing blood body brethren Calcutta called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances comfort commandments danger death desire duty earth establishment evil express eyes faith Father favour fear feel followers friends further give given glory God's Gospel grace greater hand happiness hath hearts heathen Heaven High holy honour hope India interest Jesus Jews John kind knowledge labours land less lives Lord mankind manner means mind Moses nature necessary neighbour objects offered ourselves persons prayer Preached present promise prophets reason received religion respect reward Right Saviour Scripture seek sense sent SERMON sins Society souls Spirit suffering sure things thou thought tion true truth unto weakness witness
ii. oldal - This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
193. oldal - GOD, who as at this time didst teach the hearts of thy faithful people by the sending to them the light of thy Holy Spirit ; Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort ; through the merits of Christ Jesus our Saviour, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the same Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.
195. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold, a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven, and behold, the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
56. oldal - And if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way : for divers of them came from far.
156. oldal - Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory ..^ ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
73. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.
73. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
276. oldal - And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
203. oldal - Whither shall I go then from thy Spirit? or whither shall I go then from thy presence ? If I climb up into heaven, thou art there ; if I go down to hell, thou art there also.
113. oldal - For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil 13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness...