Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts answer apostles appear argument authority believe blessed body called character Christians church circumstances concerning consider dead death desire directions disciples divine doctrine earth epistle evidence evil excellent expressions faith Father fear follows Gentiles gifts give given glory gospel hand happiness heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost honour Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John kingdom knowledge learned likewise live Lord Lord's Luke manner Mark Mary Matt meaning mentioned mind miracles Moses nature observe occasion particular Paul peace persons Peter present prophets raised reason received regard religion resurrection says scriptures seems seen sent sepulchre shew speak spirit sufferings suppose taken Testament thee things thou thought true truth understand unto virtue whole wisdom women writer
418. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar ; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
540. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
407. oldal - And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
329. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,) and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
41. oldal - FOR, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven ; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble : and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
187. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
23. oldal - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment ; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
338. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.