Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adultery againſt allowed alſo anſwer apoſtle appears authority becauſe called caſe cauſe Christ Chriſtians church command commit concerning condemned conſidered death Deut divine divorce evidently evil faith father firſt forbidden give given God's hath Hebrew himſelf holy human huſband inſtance itſelf Jews John king learned lived looked LORD man's marriage married Matt matter meaning ment mentioned mind Mofes moral Moſes moſt muſt nature never obſerve Old Teſtament paſſage perſons polygamy practice prieſt prophets prove purpoſe reaſon rendered reſpect rule ſaid ſame ſay ſcripture ſecond ſee ſeems ſenſe ſet ſhall ſhe ſhould ſome ſpeak ſubject ſuch ſuppoſe taken themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion tranſlation true truth unto uſed whole wife wives woman women word
319. oldal - Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now if thou wilt forgive their sin : and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast Written.
9. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men...
271. oldal - But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias : for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.
388. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My words in His mouth ; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him.
389. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God • is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
71. oldal - I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
317. oldal - Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet'; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.' '"Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
273. oldal - For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.