Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts apostles appear authority become beginning believe blessed body bread called Christ Christian church coming common consequence consider continually creation creature dead death divine duty earth effect enjoy especially evil example expect faith Father feel flesh forgive give given grace hand happen hath heart Heaven heavenly Holy honour hope human Jesus John judge judgment kind king Kingdom light likewise live look Lord Lord's manner Matt matter means mentioned mind mother nature never object observe occasion offering once ourselves particular Paul perfect perhaps person poor pray prayer present principle prophet reason receive regard relation repentance respect righteousness salvation Saviour says sins sometimes sort soul spirit suffering thee things thou thought tion understand unto
308. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
142. oldal - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead ? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
308. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven ; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
84. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him : in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
317. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
98. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true ; and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
68. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
443. oldal - Wherefore they, which be endued with so excellent a benefit of God, be called according to God's purpose by his Spirit working in due season : they, through grace, obey the calling...
322. oldal - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us : therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness ; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.