Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham Abram according Adam Angels ANNOTATIONS AND REFLECTIONS appears beast behold blessing brethren bring brother brought called Canaan cattle Chap children of Israel command consider covenant creatures daughters death Divine dream earth Egyptians Esau evil expression eyes face faith father fear field fruit gave Genesis give given God's ground hand hast hath heart heaven Holy honour human hundred Image Isaac Israelites Jacob Joseph keep kind king known Laban land of Egypt light lived LORD mankind manner means mind Moses nature night Noah observed occasion offered pass persons Pharaoh pray present promises Providence reason respect returned saying Scripture seed seems sent servants serve seven shew sons spake suppose thee thing thou shalt told took tree unto waters wife woman wonderful
281. oldal - Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
334. oldal - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
93. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
121. oldal - And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, here am I, my son. And he said, Behold, the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering : so they went both of them together.
121. oldal - And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon Ike wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham ; and he said, Here am I.
345. oldal - And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
281. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
282. oldal - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name?
259. oldal - JUDAH, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise : Thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies ; Thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion's whelp : From the prey, my son, thou art gone up : He stooped down, he couched as a lion, And as an old lion ; who shall rouse him up ? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh come ; And unto him shall the gathering of the people be.