Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gaslight and Daylight, With Some London Scenes They Shine Upon
George Augustus Sala
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
appearance Author beer blue boots boys brown called cloth coat colour comes course customers door Edition English eyes face fashionable five followed foreign give glass gold gone grand green hair half hands head heard horses hundred Illustrations Italy Jack known lady leave letters light live London look Lord manner mind Miss morning never night once painted passed perhaps picture pipe play poor Post 8vo pounds present ragged Rents round seen shillings ship side sing sitting smoke Square stand Street supposed tell theatre things thousand turn vols walk whole window wonder young
69. oldal - The latent tracts, the giddy heights, explore Of all who blindly creep, or sightless soar; Eye Nature's walks, shoot folly as it flies, And catch the manners living as they rise ; Laugh where we must, be candid where we can, But vindicate the ways of God to man.
13. oldal - The Inferno. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text of the Original printed on the same page. By John A. Carlyle, MD 5*. — The Purgatorlo. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text printed on the same page.
14. oldal - Costume in England. A HISTORY OF DRESS, from the Earliest Period until the close of the Eighteenth Century ; with a Glossary of Terms for all Articles of Use or Ornament worn about the Person. "By FW FAIRHOLT, FSA With upwards of 600 Engravings, drawn on Wood by the Author.
15. oldal - Fcap., boards. 2». 6d. Hand Phrenologically Considered (The). Being a Glimpse at the Relation of the Mind with the Organisation of the Body. Post Svo, with Four Plates, cloth. 4». 6d. Harding—Principles and Practice of Art; Treating of Beauty of Form, Imitation, Composition, Light and Shade, Effect and Colour. By JD HARDING, Author of "Elementary Art,
32. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations.
13. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
21. oldal - Mayhew — Paved with Gold ; Or, THE ROMANCE AND REALITY OF THE LONDON STREETS. An Unfashionable Novel. By AUGUSTUS MAYHEW (one of the Brothers Mayhew). With Twenty-six Illustrations by "PHIZ." Demy Svo, cloth. 14*. Melincourt ; Or, SIR ORAN HAUT-TON. By the Author of ' Headlong Hall,
1. oldal - Child of the Islands ; a Poem. By the HON. MRS. NORTON. Second Edition. Square 8vo, cloth. 6*. Nuts and Nutcrackers. With upwards of 50 Illustrations by