Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according Acts ALMIGHTY altar Amen Angels Apostle behold believe beseech Thee blessed Blood Body Body and Blood bread break bring called Christ our Lord Church Collect comfort command continual cxix death desire disciples DIVINE SERVICE drink earth Epistle everlasting faith Father flesh forgive fruit gave give given glory God's Gospel grace Grant hand hath hearts heaven heavenly Holy Communion Holy Ghost holy Sacrament HOLY SCRIPTURE honour humbly Introit Jesus Christ John keep kingdom Lamb light live look Lord Jesus Christ Lord's Luke Matt means mercy Minister Name offering peace praise pray prayers PREPARE present Priest PSALM READINGS FROM HOLY receive remembrance Sacrament Saint sake Saviour servant serve sins soul Spirit Sunday thanks thine things Thou Thou hast Thou shalt thy holy took tree Trinity true unto wine
86. oldal - Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat : and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
32. oldal - YE that do truly and earnestly repent you of your sins, and are in love and charity with your neighbours, and intend to lead a new life, following the commandments of God, and walking from henceforth in his holy ways ; draw near with faith, and take this Holy Sacrament to your comfort ; and make your humble confession to Almighty God, meekly kneeling upon your knees.
60. oldal - GRANT, O Lord, that as we are baptized into the death of thy blessed Son our Saviour Jesus Christ, so by continual mortifying our corrupt affections we may be buried with him ; and that through the grave, and gate of death, we may pass to our joyful resurrection ; for his merits, who died, and was buried, and rose again for us, thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
81. oldal - O send out thy light and thy truth, that they may lead me : and bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy dwelling.
93. oldal - And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of unleavened bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days ; where we abode seven days. 7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them...
53. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, give us grace that we may cast away the ./\- works of darkness, and put upon us the armour of light, now in the time of this mortal life, in which thy Son Jesus Christ came to visit us in great humility; that in the last day, when he shall come again in his glorious majesty to judge both the quick and the dead...
77. oldal - But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree : and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
62. oldal - GOD, the King of glory, Who hast exalted Thine only SON JESUS CHRIST with great triumph unto Thy kingdom in heaven ; we beseech Thee, leave us not comfortless ; but send to us Thine HOLY GHOST to comfort us, and exalt us unto the same place whither our SAVIOUR CHRIST is gone before, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee and the HOLY GHOST, one GOD, world without end. Amen.
31. oldal - And above all things ye must give most humble and hearty thanks to GOD, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, for the redemption of the world by the death and passion of our Saviour Christ, both GOD and man ; who did humble himself, even to the death upon the Cross, for us, miserable sinners, who lay in darkness and the shadow of death ; that He might make us the children of GOD, and exalt us to everlasting life.