Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection appeared Armenian attention beauty became better blessed bright brother called character child church clouds continued dark dead dear death deep earth face fair father fearful feelings felt flowers followed France friends gave gaze give given grave green hand happy head heard heart heaven holy hope hour human kind knew land Languedoc leave less light Lily live looked Lord Mary mind morning mother nature never night o'er once parents passed person pleasure poor prayer present remain rest rising rose round scene seemed seen short side silent sister smile soon sorrow soul speak spirit stood stream sweet tears thee thing thou thought truth turned voice waters waves whole wife wild young youth
74. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
246. oldal - Archbishop of Cambray, he was so delighted with his piety and virtue, that he exclaimed at parting, " If I stay here any longer, I shall become a Christian in spite of myself.
353. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
74. oldal - My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me...
74. oldal - Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.
350. oldal - I AM monarch of all I survey, My right there is none to dispute ; From the centre all round to the sea I am lord of the fowl and the brute.
28. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; and the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
269. oldal - And men stood breathless in their dread, And baffled in their skill; But One was there, who rose and said To the wild sea — be still ! And the wind ceased — it ceased!