Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Almighty answer Apostles authority believe bishops blessed body bring called cause charity Christian church commandment consider continue David death Devil diligently doctrine doth earth enemies everlasting evil example faith Father fear follow give given glory God's God's word godly grace hands hath hear heard heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour idolatry idols ignorance images Jesus Christ John judgment keep king learned live Lord manner Matt matter means mind natural never obedience offence ourselves Paul persons poor pray prayer princes promised Prophet punishment reason rebellion rebels received religion repentance Rome saints saith Saviour Christ Scriptures serve sins soul speak Spirit subjects suffer sure temple thee thereof things thou true truly truth turn understand unto whereby Wherefore whole wicked wise worship
94. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil doers, and for the praise of them that do well.
148. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above; or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them. [For I the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, and visit the sins of the Fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and shew mercy unto thousands in them that love me, and keep my Commandments.] People.
130. oldal - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you ? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy ; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
75. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
36. oldal - Faith giveth life to the soul; and they be as much dead to God that lack faith, as they be to the world whose bodies lack souls. Without faith, all that is done of us is but dead before God, although the work seem never so gay and glorious before man. Even as...
100. oldal - Know ye not, that your bodies are the members of Christ ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
9. oldal - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
453. oldal - And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.