Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Agents American asked beautiful Boston Broadway Catalogue cents Chicago City Cleveland cloth Company copies cost cure dealer designs Dress druggists Durable ESTABLISHED everywhere eyes fashion Fifth Avenue girl give Gold hair hand Hotel Illustrations Imported interest keep Ladies leading leaves letter London look Lowell Manager MARCH MARK Mass Matter MINUTES Miss nature never numbers Paris perfect Perfumers Philadelphia play postage PRINTING Published pure Remedy Rich sample season seems sell Send sent shoe Silk Single skin Soap Sold Special Spring stamps Steel story Street styles tell thing Traveling turned United volume WASHINGTON wear West Write York young
356. oldal - Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet. Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat; But there is neither East nor West, Border, nor Breed, nor Birth, When two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the earth!
66. oldal - At that outrageous bug I shot The fury of mine eye; Said I, in scorn all burning hot, In rage and anger high, "You ignominious idiot! Those wings are made to fly! ''I do not want to fly," said he, "I only want to squirm!" And he drooped his wings dejectedly, But still his voice was firm: "I do not want to be a fly! I want to be a worm!
213. oldal - And every one that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
66. oldal - Where once I had a swarm! Soft fuzzy fur — a joy to view — Once kept my body warm, Before these flapping wing-things grew, To hamper and deform! " At that outrageous bug I shot The fury of mine eye; Said I, in scorn all burning hot, In rage and anger high, " You ignominious idiot! Those wings are made to fly! " " I do not want to fly," said he,
62. oldal - O, it is excellent To have a giant's strength ; but it is tyrannous To use it like a giant.
146. oldal - She was no longer the milkmaid, but a visionary essence of woman — a whole sex condensed into one typical form. He called her Artemis, Demeter, and other fanciful names half teasingly, which she did not like because she did not understand them. ' Call me Tess,' she would say askance ; and he did.
66. oldal - THE garden beds I wandered by One bright and cheerful morn, When I found a new-fledged butterfly, A-sitting on a thorn, A black and crimson butterfly, All doleful and forlorn. I thought that life could have no sting To infant butterflies, So I gazed on this unhappy thing With wonder and surprise, While sadly with his waving wing He wiped his weeping eyes. Said I, "What can the matter be? Why weepest thou so sore? With garden fair and sunlight free And flowers in goodly store:" — But he only turned...
140. oldal - Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup has been used for over SIXTY YEARS by MILLIONS OF MOTHERS for their CHILDREN while TEETHING, with PERFECT SUCCESS. It SOOTHES the CHILD, SOFTENS THE GUMS, ALLAYS ALL PAIN; CURES WIND COLIC, and is the best remedy for DIARRHOEA. Sold by Druggists in every part of the world. Be sure and ask for "Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup,
122. oldal - Rochester!" he exclaimed, sitting up. "Where's the porter?" Hastily slipping on his trousers, he went in search of the negro, and found him in the porter's closet, huddled up, with his head in a bandage, his clothes torn, and his arm in a sling. "Well," says the drummer, "you are a sight.