Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answered asked bear believe Blessed blind boat body bread brother brought called carried cast chief priests child coming command Common Compare Mark Compare Matthew dæmons dead death delivered disciples drink earth enter eyes faith fall Father fear feet followed Galilee gave give given glory hand hast hear heard heaven hour immediately Jerusalem Jesus Jesus answered Jews John king kingdom leaving light looking LORD Luke Mary Master Messiah Meyer mother multitude Omitted pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophet question raised Reading receive round Sabbath saying sent servant Simon sins sitting speak Spirit spoke standing stone synagogue teachers teaching tell temple thee things thou told took town truly truth Twelve understand Verses whole woman written
215. oldal - Your sins are forgiven/ or to say, 'Rise, take up your pallet and walk'? But that you may know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins" — he said to the paralytic — "I say to you, rise, take up your pallet and go home.
45. oldal - He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
95. oldal - Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?
85. oldal - ... that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel- unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
56. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah : for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven. And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church ; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
366. oldal - This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
398. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping : and as she wept, she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white, sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
397. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
361. oldal - When Jesus heard that, He said : This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
169. oldal - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment.