Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abode Ahriman ancient angels apostles ascend Avesta believed blessed blood body Brahmans Buddhist Calvinistic century Christian conception conscious darkness dead death declares descend devil disciples Divine doctrine dogmas doom earth epistle eternal everlasting evil existence fact faith fate Father fire flesh forever future Gehenna glory God's gospel grave Greek Hadean Hades hath heaven heavenly Hebrew hell human Ibid idea imagination immortality imply inference Jesus Jewish Jews judgment kingdom light literal living Logos Lord meaning ment Messiah metempsychosis mind moral Mysteries nature Nirwana notions Ormuzd Paradise passages Paul Persian Pharisees Philo Plato prophet punishment purgatory rection resurrection of Christ revealed righteousness salvation says Scriptures second coming Secondly sect Sheol sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings Testament theology theory things thou thought tion truth under-world unto Vishnu Purana whole wicked words writings Zoroaster Zoroastrian
152. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
337. oldal - And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
68. oldal - Where slaves once more their native land behold, No fiends torment, no Christians thirst for gold. To Be, contents his natural desire, He asks no Angel's wing, no Seraph's fire; But thinks, admitted to that equal sky, His faithful dog shall bear him company.
325. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
150. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
324. oldal - What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops. And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
279. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
383. oldal - Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing at the right hand of God.
257. oldal - And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud: and their enemies beheld them.