Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel Apocalypse appearance beast behold blood called cast chapter Christ Christians church coming dead death described destroyed destruction dragon earth empire enemies evident fact faithful fall false Father figure fire four give given glory gospel hand hath heads heaven Hence holy intended Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment kingdom kings Lamb language living Lord mark Matt matter means ment mentioned metaphor opened pass passage Paul plagues presence prophecy prophets punishment referred reign remarks represented revelator Roman Rome says seal seems seen sense seven signify speak spirit stand stars supposed temple Testament thee things thou thousand throne tion true truth twelve unto verse vials voice waters whole woman worship wrath writers written
210. oldal - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
365. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner-stone ; in whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together, for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
322. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
134. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time : and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
166. oldal - And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters...
219. oldal - He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity : he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
170. oldal - And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth ; and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
374. oldal - Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.