The Universalist's Book of Reference: Containing All the Principal Facts and Arguments, and Scripture Texts, Pro and Con, on the Great Controversy Between Limitarians and Universalists
New England Universalist Publishing House, 1853 - 381 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angels answered appear applied behold believe Bible blessed called cast chapter Christ Christian coming dead death demons destroyed destruction devil disciples doctrine earth endless misery eternal everlasting evident evil existence expression fact faith Father fire forever furnace future Gehenna give given glory God's Gospel grave hand happiness hath heaven hell Hence holy Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John judge judgment kingdom Kings land living Lord Luke mankind Mark Matt meaning nature never object occurs once opinions pass passages Paul persons Peter phrase presence prophets punishment receive reference rendered resurrection reward righteousness salvation Satan saved says Scriptures seen sheol signify speaks spirit spoken stand suffer supposed teaches Testament thee things thou true truth Universalism unto Verse wicked
232. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains...
61. oldal - And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, saying, " Let us alone : what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth ? art thou come to destroy us ? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
189. oldal - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
226. oldal - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
109. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
164. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
317. oldal - And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
79. oldal - And he said, what hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand. When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.