Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions Advent answer appear attend believe blessed body brethren bride Bridegroom bring called chap Christ Christian Church classes Coming command daily dead death duties earth endeavour evil examine faith families Father feel flesh follow friends future give given God's grace hand happiness hear heard hearts heaven Holy hope hour Jesus Judge keep kind King knowledge labour lamps land light living look Lord Master means meet never night once ourselves pass past persons poor position pray prayer prepared present promises pupils receive rest rich Scripture season Second sickness sins sleep society soul speak spirit Sunday Schools teachers tell thee things thou thought truth unto virgins voice walk watch week whole wish
168. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
87. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
163. oldal - WE receive this child into the congregation of Christ's flock, * and do sign him with the sign of the cross, in token that hereafter he shall not be ashamed to confess the faith of Christ crucified, and manfully to fight under his banner, against sin, the world, and the Devil, and to continue Christ's faithful soldier and servant unto his life's end.
34. oldal - Lift up your heads, O ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors : And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory: The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors : And the King of glory shall come in.
72. oldal - Is it far away, in some region old, Where the rivers wander o'er sands of gold, Where the burning rays of the ruby shine, And the diamond lights up the secret mine, And the pearl gleams forth from the coral strand? Is it there, sweet mother! that better land? Not there, not there, my child ! Eye hath not seen it, my gentle boy!
79. oldal - I was thirsty and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger and ye took me in ; naked and ye clothed me ; I was sick and ye visited me ; I was in prison and ye came unto me.
81. oldal - And the serpent said unto the woman, ye shall not surely die, for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof then your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
168. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
13. oldal - See the haven full in view ! Love divine shall bear thee through. Trust to that propitious gale : Weigh thy anchor, spread thy sail. Saints, in glory perfect made, Wait thy passage through the shade: Ardent for thy coming o'er, See, they throng the blissful shore. Mount, their transports to improve : Join the longing choir above : Swiftly to their wish be given: Kindle higher joy in heaven.
128. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ; the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.