Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abstain battle bear beautiful bless blow boys brave bright brother cause cheer child Chorus coming crown dare dark dear drink drunkard earth eyes faithful Father fear flow friends gentle give glorious glory grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven hope hour Hurrah Jesus John join joyful keep kind land lead leave light live look Lord morning never night o'er onward pass peace pledge poor praise pray pure raise rest rise round seek shine shore sing smile song Soon sorrow soul speak spirit spring stand storm stream strength strong sure sweet tears tell Temp'rance Temperance Thee There's Thine Thou thousand toil true trust truth victory voice wave wine young youth
165. oldal - HAIL to the Lord's Anointed, Great David's greater Son ; Hail, in the time appointed, His reign on earth begun ; He comes to break oppression, To set the captive free, To take away transgression, And rule in equity.
71. oldal - FAINTLY as tolls the evening chime, Our voices keep tune and our oars keep time. Soon as the woods on shore look dim, We'll sing at St. Ann's our parting hymn. Row, brothers, row, the stream runs fast, The Rapids are near and the daylight's past.
121. oldal - MY JO. JOHN Anderson my jo, John, When we were first acquent ; Your locks were like the raven, Your bonnie brow was brent ; But now your brow is beld, John Your locks are like the snaw ; But blessings on your frosty pow, John Anderson my jo. John Anderson my jo, John, We clamb the hill thegither ; And mony a canty day, John, We've had wi...
66. oldal - The old oaken bucket, the iron-bound bucket, The moss-covered bucket which hung in the well. That moss-covered vessel I hail as a treasure; For often, at noon, when returned from the field, I found it the source of an exquisite pleasure, The purest and sweetest that nature can yield. How ardent I seized it, with hands that were glowing ! And quick to the white-pebbled bottom it fell; Then soon, with the emblem of truth overflowing, And dripping with coolness, it rose from the well; The old oaken...
200. oldal - A glory gilds the sacred page, Majestic, like the sun ; It gives a light to every age — It gives, but borrows none.
202. oldal - ABIDE with me ; fast falls the eventide ; The darkness deepens ; Lord, with me abide ; When other helpers fail, and comforts flee, Help of the helpless, O abide with me.
155. oldal - Her home is on the deep. With thunders from her native oak She quells the floods below — As they roar on the shore, When the stormy winds do blow! When the battle rages loud and long, And the stormy winds do blow.
65. oldal - How dear to this heart are the scenes of my childhood, When fond recollection presents them to view...
192. oldal - Greenland's icy mountains, From India's coral strand, Where Afric's sunny fountains Roll down their golden sand ; From many an ancient river, From many a palmy plain, They call us to deliver Their land from error's chain.