Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient angels Anselm apostles appear authority believe Bethsaida Bible Biblical Bibliotheca Sacra body Boso called Capernaum cause Chap character Chorazin Christ Christian church connection creation Dead Sea deaf-mutes death Divine doctrine earth edition epistle existence expressed fact faith feeling genius Gennesaret German give God's Gospel grace Greek heart heaven Hebrew Holy human idea individual inspiration instruction Israel Jehovah Jesus Josephus labor language living logical value Lord means ment millenarians mind minister moral Moses nature notion object Old Testament original pastor Paul Pella period person philosophical predicate present principles Prof prophecy prophets reason reference regard relations religion religious revelation ruins Saulcy Scriptures sense servant Sisera soul speak Spirit suppose Syria teach testimony Theology theory things thought Tiberias tion translation true truth unto verb verse volume Wady whole word writings
30. oldal - Let us not therefore judge one another any more : but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
477. oldal - For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
498. oldal - Our lands, our lives, and all are Bolingbroke's, And nothing can we call our own but death, And that small model of the barren earth Which serves as paste and cover to our bones.
792. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
789. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
753. oldal - And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
803. oldal - O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger ! and the staff in their hand is mine indignation : I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
795. oldal - And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night : for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
791. oldal - ... in transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. And judgement is turned away backward, and Justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.