Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according adore Almighty Amen angels appear Behold believe bless blest blood body bring Christian Church comfort command confess darkness dead dear death desire divine duty earth eternal everlasting eyes faith Father fear follow forgive friends give given glory gospel grace gracious grant hand happy hath head hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope hour Jesus Christ keep King kingdom lead light live Lord Matt meet mercy mind minister never night Note peace praise pray prayer present preserve promise raise receive Redeemer rest righteousness rise saints salvation Saviour seek sing sinners sins song sorrow soul sound Spirit stand strength suffer sweet Synod teach thanks Thee Thine things Thou art Thou hast thought throne Thy name true truth unto unto Thee voice
434. oldal - JUST as I am, without one plea, But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bid'st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come...
268. oldal - Fear not," said he, — for mighty dread Had seized their troubled mind ; — " Glad tidings of great joy I bring To you and all mankind. 3 " To you, in David's town, this day Is born, of David's line, The Saviour, who is Christ the Lord ; And this shall be the sign : — 4 " The heavenly babe you there shall find To human view displayed, All meanly wrapped in swathing bands, And in a manger laid.
393. oldal - Pilgrim through this barren land ; I am weak, but thou art mighty; Hold me with thy powerful hand ; Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more. 2 Open thou the crystal fountain Whence the healing streams do flow ; Let the fiery, cloudy pillar Lead me all my journey through ; Strong Deliverer, Be thou still my Strength and Shield.
159. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
156. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God ; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel, and girded himself ; after that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
469. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame ; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
283. oldal - How sweet the name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear.
170. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
151. oldal - And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.