Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appeared attended beauty become believe blessed BOARDING body brought called cause Christ Christian church close comfort concern continued dear death desire divine duty early earth effect enter evil experience expressed faith Father favored fear feel felt Friends give given hand heart heaven held holy hope hour interest kind land leave less light living look Lord manner means meeting miles mind month morning nature never night passed peace persons present principles Quakers received religious remain rest season seemed side Society soon soul spirit Street suffering Terms thee things thou thought tion took true truth weeks whole young
418. oldal - Finally brethren, farewell : be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace ; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
189. oldal - Knowledge and wisdom, far from being one, Have ofttimes no connection. Knowledge dwells In heads replete with thoughts of other men, Wisdom in minds attentive to their own. Knowledge, a rude unprofitable mass, The mere materials with which wisdom builds, Till smoothed and squared and fitted to its place, Does but encumber whom it seems to enrich. Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much ; Wisdom is humble that he knows no more.
66. oldal - Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord, for they rest from their labors, and their works do follow them.
327. oldal - Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
229. oldal - HE that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress : My God; in him will I trust.
249. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
98. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
437. oldal - Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours: 3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.