Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions affections answer Apostle appear argument arise authority believe body charity Christ Christian comes comfort common concern condition consequence consider dead death DISCOURSE duty equally evidence evil example excuse expect expression faith Father fear follow future give given glory God's gospel guilt hand happiness heart holy honor hopes humility infirmity iniquity instances Jesus judge judgment justice kind labor light live Lord means mind moral nature necessary never obedience objection observation offend ourselves particular Paul perfect person pleasure poor present principle proper Providence punishment reason receive religion respect reward rich righteous rule Saviour Scripture sense servant sinners sins soul speaks Spirit stand suffer suppose terrors things thought tion true truth understanding unto vice virtue weakness wicked wisdom
228. oldal - Let him that stole, steal no more, but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
474. oldal - And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
461. oldal - Who is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of every creature ; for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ; all things were created by him, and for him; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
14. oldal - This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.
416. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
359. oldal - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
323. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
346. oldal - In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ : buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.