Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American Church American Episcopal Church Apostles authority believe Bishop Hobart blessed called canon Cape Palmas Catholic cause ceremonies character Christian Church of England Church of Rome clergy clergyman communion congregation consecrated Convention Crusades death declared Diocese Divine doctrine ecclesiastical Episcopacy evangelical fact faith Father favor Gospel grace Headford heart heaven Holy House of Bishops human influence Jerusalem Jesus Christ labors land lived Lord Lord's Lord's Supper Memorialists ment mind ministers ministry mission missionary native nature never New-England New-York ordination original Oughterard parish pastor persons polity Pope prayer preaching present priest principles Protestant Episcopal Church question races racter received Rector religion religious Roman Romish sacraments Saviour Scripture sermon Society soul species Spiddall spirit teaching thing tion Tractarianism Trinity true truth unity verse Virginia whole words worship
63. oldal - Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he had not only broken the Sabbath, but said also, that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.'
67. oldal - he (Stephen) being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing on the right hand of God and said, Behold! I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, Lord Jesus receive my spirit.
206. oldal - containeth all things necessary to salvation ; so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man as an article of the faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
67. oldal - or to say, Rise up and walk ? But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath power on earth to forgive sins, he saith to the sick of the palsy, Arise, take up thy bed and go into thine house.
506. oldal - Alleluia! Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God 1 For he hath judged the great Whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
364. oldal - but we will say, Farewell dear England! Farewell the Church of God in England, and all the Christian friends there! We do not go to New-England as Separatists from the Church of England, though we can not but separate from the corruptions in it, but we go to
62. oldal - of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
180. oldal - Me miserable! which way shall I fly Infinite wrath, and infinite despair I Which way I fly is hell; And in the lowest deep, a lower deep Still threatening to devour me, opens wide.
207. oldal - the body of Christ is given, taken, and eaten in the Supper only after a spiritual and heavenly manner / and that the mean whereby it is received and eaten