Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American answer Apostles appearance authority become believe Bishop blessed body called cause character Christ Christian Church of England clergy common considered Convention course Crusades death developed Divine doctrine effect entirely Episcopal Church equally established evangelical evidence fact faith Father give given Gospel hands heart Holy hope House human hundred important influence interest Italy Jesus land lived Lord matter means mind ministers ministry Mission nature never New-York object original persons Pope position practice prayer preaching present principles Protestant question reason received religion respect Rome rule Scripture seen sermon Society species spirit stand thing thought tion true truth Virginia whole worship
59. oldal - Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he had not only broken the Sabbath, but said also, that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.'
63. oldal - he (Stephen) being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing on the right hand of God and said, Behold! I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God and saying, Lord Jesus receive my spirit.
202. oldal - containeth all things necessary to salvation ; so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man as an article of the faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
63. oldal - or to say, Rise up and walk ? But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath power on earth to forgive sins, he saith to the sick of the palsy, Arise, take up thy bed and go into thine house.
502. oldal - Alleluia! Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord our God 1 For he hath judged the great Whore which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
360. oldal - but we will say, Farewell dear England! Farewell the Church of God in England, and all the Christian friends there! We do not go to New-England as Separatists from the Church of England, though we can not but separate from the corruptions in it, but we go to
58. oldal - of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
176. oldal - Me miserable! which way shall I fly Infinite wrath, and infinite despair I Which way I fly is hell; And in the lowest deep, a lower deep Still threatening to devour me, opens wide.
203. oldal - the body of Christ is given, taken, and eaten in the Supper only after a spiritual and heavenly manner / and that the mean whereby it is received and eaten