Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit Apostle appear argument Arians assert Athanasian Athanasian Creed atonement authority believe Bible Bishop blessed called character Christ Church Christian Church of England conception conscience controversy Creeds death Deity deny distinct divine doctrine earth Ebionites Ecclesiastical Epiphanius Epistle eternal everlasting evidence evil existence expression faith Father feel Gentiles give glory God's godhead Gospel guilt hath heart heaven heavenly Hebrew heresy Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human ideas Improved Version infinite inspiration interpretation JAMES MARTINEAU Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John language Lecture LIVERPOOL Logos Lord meaning ment mercy Messiah mind moral mystery nature never object opinion opponents original orthodoxy passage passover perfect person priest principles prove reason religion religious respecting Revelation sacrifice salvation Scripture sense sentiments sins Socinian soul speak suffering Tattershall Testament theology things thou thought tion Trinitarian Trinity true truth Unitarian unity unto views Vulgate whole words worship writers
46. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
6. oldal - Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
11. oldal - THE Son, which is the Word of the Father, begotten from everlasting of the Father, the very and eternal God, and of one substance with the Father, took Man's nature in the womb of the blessed Virgin, of her substance...
12. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
9. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever...
76. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
64. oldal - For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.