Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels Aonio Paleario Babie Bell beauty believe Bible blessed Boston Boston Review called Candidate Christ Christian Church Cloth Concord River David dead death Divine doctrine duty earnest earth EDMUND H Edward Hitchcock Ellen Foley erwise eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel Fiji friends fuguing tunes give glory God's Gospel hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly Hebron holy hope Hugh Miller human Illustrations Jesus king labor land learned Leslie light living look Lord means mind MONTHLY RELIGIOUS MAGAZINE moral Moses Nabal nature never Pastor peace person Pharisee poor prayer preacher preaching pulpit religion revealed Safford Saviour Scriptures seemed sense sermons sinner slave slavery soul South Carolina speak spirit suffering sure thee things thou thought tion truth Unitarian unto voice whole wisdom words young
237. oldal - In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a burying place. There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.
109. oldal - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection...
75. oldal - And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men.
253. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father : and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father ; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
42. oldal - As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come 'into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
33. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
260. oldal - We may be moved and induced by the testimony of the Church to an high and reverent esteem of the Holy Scripture, and the heavenliness of the matter, the efficacy of the doctrine, the majesty of the style, the consent of all the parts, the scope of the whole, (which is to give all glory to God,) the full discovery it makes of the only way of man's salvation, the many other incomparable excellencies, and the entire perfection thereof, are arguments whereby it doth abundantly evidence itself to be the...
384. oldal - BY THE rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof. For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.