Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Manners of the Ancient Israelites: Containing an Account of Their Peculiar ...
Claude Fleury,Adam Clarke, Dr
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according ancient appears beginning Blessed body brought called CHAP Christ Christian Chron cities comes commanded common customs David death divided earth edition Egypt example fathers feast four fruits gave give gold Greeks hands head Hebrews holy hundred Israel Israelites Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jews Joseph judge kind king land learned least letters Levites likewise lived LORD manner married means mentioned month Moses nature necessary never night obliged observe offered officers particular Persians persons present priests prophets Psalm reason received reckoned relating religion rest Romans says Scripture served shew signifies sons sort speak taken temple thing thou thousand tion took tribe true twelve whole women writings
329. oldal - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
30. oldal - Thus I was ; in the day the -drought consumed me, and the frost by night ; and my sleep departed from mine eyes.
373. oldal - What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded, 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
269. oldal - I more : circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews ; as touching the law, a Pharisee ; concerning zeal, persecuting the church ; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
52. oldal - Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field ; and afterwards build thine house.
340. oldal - But they said, We will drink no wine : for Jonadab the son of Rechab our father commanded us, saying, Ye shall drink no wine, neither ye, nor your sons for ever...
169. oldal - Gideon, Rule thou over us, both thou, and thy son, and thy son's son also: for thou hast delivered us from the hand of Midian. 23 And Gideon said unto them, I will not rule over you, neither shall my son rule over you : the LORD shall rule over you.
175. oldal - Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!
330. oldal - Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die : it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations : and that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean ; and that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the Lord hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.