Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theological Works, Vol. 2: Published at Different Times, and Now Collected ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according affections allow apostle appear attend authority become believe blessings cause character Christ christian comfort commandments concerning condemnation conduct conscience consider continue dead death desire disposition distinct divine doctrine duty encouragement eternal evidence evil excellency exercise expect experience express faith Father fear feel fruit give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart holy Holy Spirit honour hope humble important increase instruction interests Jesus Christ judgment keep kind knowledge least light living Lord manner means ment mercy mind nature never obedience object observed peace penitent perfect persons pray prayer present produce promises prove reason receive regeneration religion render repentance respect righteousness salvation saved Saviour Scriptures seek sinner sins soul Spirit sure thee things thou thoughts tion true truth understanding unto views warrant whole wisdom
364. oldal - By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
300. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house: and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
225. oldal - And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord ? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
301. oldal - And every one that heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
427. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make us perfect in every good work to do his will, working in us that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
168. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
257. oldal - For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive ; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
322. oldal - And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
123. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
216. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost ; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour ; that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.