Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Scripture Biography: Or Lives and Characters of the Principal Personages ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Abraham affection Almighty answer apostle appeared behold blessed brethren bring brother brought called cause character child Christ church circumstance command concern conduct considered David death delivered desire directed disciples Divine duty earth Egypt enemies entered evil expressed eyes faith father favour fear follow formed gave give glory hand hath head heart heaven holy honour human Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph judgment king land living Lord manner master means Messiah mind Moses nature object observed obtained occasion offered pass patriarch Paul person Peter pious possessed presence priest promise prophet Providence received regard religion returned Saul saying sent servant sons soon spirit sufferings taken tender thee things thou tion took truth unto whole wife woman
72. oldal - And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
149. oldal - The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty Go<J of Jacob : (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel...
57. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee ? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
210. oldal - And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us ; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
327. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
479. oldal - And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house ; and received all that came in unto him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
95. oldal - Let people serve thee, And nations bow down to thee: Be lord over thy brethren, And let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: Cursed be every one that curseth thee, And blessed be he that blesseth thee.
410. oldal - If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear." So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.