Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction answer appear believe blessed blood body Book bring brought called cause Church cloth comes comfort darkness dear death desire divine dozen earth eternal experience eyes face faith Father favour fear feel felt friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hope Jesus Christ John kind late letter light live look Lord Jesus Lord's means mercy mind nature never night opened peace person poor praise pray prayer preach precious present Price promise receive religion rest righteousness salvation saved seek seemed sinner sins sometimes soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure sweet tell thee things Thou thought trial trouble true trust truth turn unto walk Word
44. oldal - THUS saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: Where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest ? For all those things hath mine hand made, And all those things have been, saith the Lord: But to this man will I look, Even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, And trembleth at my word.
64. oldal - The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
323. oldal - Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion : for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
35. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
363. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
337. oldal - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality; then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
183. oldal - And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up ; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
363. oldal - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood...
19. oldal - I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.