Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advowson aforesaid annuity application appointed Archbishop Archbishop of Canterbury archdeacon assurance attend baptism benefice Bible Bishop of Lincoln blessing boards bound calf canon cathedral preferment certificate child Christian Church Missionary Society Church of England church or chapel churchwardens clergy clergyman committee consent curate diocese district Ditto divine service doctor of divinity duty ecclesiastical endowment erection faculty Father God's grant hath heaven Holy holy orders Hymn incumbent infant institution instruction Jesus Christ John license Lord's Prayer lordships Luke Matt meeting minister missionary ordinary ordination paid parents parishioners parochial patron persons pews poor pray prayer present promoting Prov Psalm received religious respect rural dean Scripture seats Sermons society spiritual subscribers subscriptions Sunday school thee thereof tion tracts unto vestry vicar Vict visitors worship yearly
402. oldal - That no will shall be valid unless it shall be in writing and executed in manner herein-after mentioned ; (that is to say,) it shall be signed at the foot or end thereof by the testator, or by some other person in his presence and by his direction; and such signature shall be made or acknowledged by the testator in the presence of two or more witnesses present at the same time, and such witnesses shall attest and shall subscribe the will in the presence of the testator, but no form of attestation...
247. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
15. oldal - I, AB, do swear, That I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position, That princes excommunicated or deprived by the pope, or any authority of the see of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
316. oldal - I charge thee, therefore. before God, and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO SHALL JUDGE THE QUICK AND THE DEAD AT HIS APPEARING AND HIS KINGDOM, preach the word, be instant in season, out of season ; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
211. oldal - Not that which goeth into the mouth, defileth a man : but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
31. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church according to the Use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in Churches, and the Form or Manner of Making, Ordaining and Consecrating of Bishops, Priests and Deacons.
14. oldal - And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
162. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
330. oldal - THE peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord : And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be amongst you and remain with you always.
174. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, who shewest to them that be in error the light of Thy truth, to the intent that they may return into the way of righteousness ; Grant unto all them that are admitted into the fellowship of Christ's Religion, that they may eschew those things that are contrary to their profession, and follow all such things as are agreeable to the same ; through our Lord Jesus Christ.