Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted adopted allowed alteration amount appeared asked Association attention authority believed bill body bring British brought called carried catholic cause church circumstances claims colonies committee common conduct consequence considerable considered course court danger duty effect England entered established evidence evil existed fact favour feelings felt foreign gentleman give given granted ground hand honourable hoped important increase individuals intended interests Ireland justice King land late learned less look Lord Majesty manner means measure ment moved nature necessary never noble object observed occasion opinion parliament parties passed persons petition present principle proceedings produce proposed protestant question reason received reduced respect Roman-catholic sent ships taken thing thought tion trade United whole wished
654. oldal - Nor shall any prohibition be imposed on the exportation or importation of any articles, the...
652. oldal - All territory, places and possessions whatsoever, taken by either party from the other, during the war, or which may be taken after the signing of this treaty, excepting only the islands hereinafter mentioned, shall be restored without delay...
655. oldal - Costarica, to manage their own affairs themselves, or to commit them to the management of whomsoever they please, as broker...
651. oldal - In case, however, the master of such vessel should be under the necessity of disposing of a part of his merchandise in order to defray his expenses, he shall...
650. oldal - II. — In order to prevent the right of navigating and fishing, exercised upon the ocean by the subjects of the high contracting Parties, from becoming the pretext for an illicit commerce, it is agreed that the subjects of His Britannic Majesty shall not land at any place where there may be a Russian establishment, without the permission of the Governor or Commandant; and, on the other hand, that Russian subjects shall not land, without permission, at any British establishment on the Northwest coast.
304. oldal - ... or to regulate the mode of carrying on any manufacture, trade, or business, or the management thereof...
370. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen: All this I promise to do.
57. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.