Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Twelve Year's Study of the Eastern Question in Bulgaria - Being a Revised ...
Stanislair St Clair
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2010
Twelve Years ¿Study of the Eastern Question in Bulgaria; Being a Revised ...
Stanislas Graham Bower St Clair
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
amongst Armenian arms army Balkan Balkan Chelibi Beylik Beys brigands Bulgarian capital Capitulations cause cent chapter Circassians civilisation clergy cloth coloured Constantinople Consul consular Crown 8vo Deli Marko Demy 8vo Derekuoi drink Dzym Eastern Christians Eastern commerce Edition effect England English Europe European exist favour Feast force foreign forest France French friends Fuad Pasha Giaour gipsies give Greek Church Hodja horse Illustrations Joanczo Krym Pehlivanczo justice King Marko labour land Magyar mastica Medjilis ment merchant military service Mithat Pasha morality mounted Mussulman nationality never officers organisation Osmanli Ottoman paid Papas perhaps Philip Junak piastres Post 8vo present produce profit question race Rayah Rediff reforms religion ruin Russia Slavonic soldier Sultan Tartar tithe town Tukhan Turk Turkey Turkish Turkish Government Ulema unmounted vampire Varna Vilayet vols whilst wine witch women young zaptiehs
17. oldal - Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce.
15. oldal - This Edition is printed on a finer paper and in a larger type than has been employed in any previous edition. The type has been cast especially for it, and the page is of a size to admit of the introduction of all the original illustrations. No such attractive issue has been made of the writings of Mr. Dickens, which, various as have been the forms of publication adapted to the demands of an ever widely-increasing popularity, have never yet been worthily presented in a really handsome library form....
32. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations.
26. oldal - ROCK (THE VERY REV. CANON), DD— ON TEXTILE FABRICS. A Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue of the Collection of Church Vestments, Dresses, Silk Stuffs, Needlework, and Tapestries in the South Kensington Museum.
23. oldal - OF 1857. ^First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
7. oldal - Sierras," &c. Fcap. 8vo, 6s. MOLES WORTH (W. NASSAU)— HISTORY OF ENGLAND FROM THE YEAR 1830 TO THE RESIGNATION OF THE GLADSTONE MINISTRY. A Cheap Edition, carefully revised, and carried up to March, 1874. 3 vols. crown 8vo, 18s.
16. oldal - Messrs. CHAPMAN & HALL trust that by this Edition they will be enabled to place the works of the most popular British Author of the present day in the hands of all English readers.
25. oldal - POLLEN (JH)— ANCIENT AND MODERN FURNITURE AND WOODWORK IN THE SOUTH KENSINGTON MUSEUM. With an Introduction, and Illustrated with numerous Coloured Photographs and Woodcuts. Royal 8vo, half-morocco, ,£1 1s.
3. oldal - With numerous Chromo-lithographs and other Illustrations. Published for the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education.