Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam Angels appear beautiful become behold believe Bible blessed body born bring brother called cast cause Christ Christians church command dead death divine duty earth enter eternal evil faith fall father fear friends give glory grave hand happy hath head hear heart heaven holy hope human hundred immortal Jesus Jonah Judge judgment kind king knowledge land leave live look Lord means Millennium mind moral nature never parents peace perhaps persons poor pray prayer probably promise prophet reason receive religion repentance resurrection rich righteousness rise Ruth Saint Saviour says Scripture sinner sins soon sorrow soul spirit stand sure thee things thou thought thousand tion true truth turn unto virtue whole wicked young
76. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come ; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and 30 sound. And he was angry, and would not go in : therefore came his father out, and entreated him.
125. oldal - Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing : let them not feed, nor drink water : but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God : yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
261. oldal - And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
98. oldal - Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...
220. oldal - As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: so man lieth down, and riseth not: Till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
157. oldal - ... but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
240. oldal - For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. - Whosoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven : but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
148. oldal - And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.
46. oldal - Intreat me not to leave thee, Or to return from following after thee : For whither thou goest, I will go ; And where thou lodgest, I will lodge : Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God : Where thou diest, will I die, And there will I be buried : The LORD do so to me, and more also, If ought but death part thee and me.
126. oldal - Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night. And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than six score thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle...