Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowleged apostles appear archbishop of Canterbury ARCHBISHOP WAKE Arminians Beauvoir Benedict Bishops of Rome brethren Calvinists Canterbury cardinal cardinal de Noailles catholic censure century Charles Christ Christian Christian church church of England church of Rome Clement clergy communion council court of Rome deacons declared divine doctors doctrine Du-Pin ecclesiæ Ecclesiastical Sovereign Princes edict emperor established etiam faith favor formed former France Frederic French friends Gallican church Gospel Heretics holy influence Jansenists Jerusalem Jesuits Jews John king kingdom knowlege learned letter liberty Louis Lutherans ment ministers missionaries Mosheim observed opinion ordained papal Paul persons piety pontiff pope popery preach prelate presbyters priests Profane Authors propagated protestant quæ quàm quod real or reputed reign religion Religious Rites Remarkable Events respect Romish church schism Scriptures sect sentiments shew society Sorbonne Spain spirit Theological Writers things tion toleration truth tween Unigenitus union worship zeal
39. oldal - Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas...
63. oldal - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
52. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
64. oldal - And. there was delivered unto Him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor...
65. oldal - But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
41. oldal - Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
41. oldal - And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
69. oldal - Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.