Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allowed apostles appear archbishop authority bishop Bishops of Rome called Canterbury cardinal catholic cause century Charles Christ Christian church clergy concerns conduct considerable considered continued council court death desire divine doctrine Du-Pin Ecclesiastical effect emperor established faith favor formed former founded France French friends give grant Heretics holy influence Italy Jesuits John king kingdom learned less letter Louis Lutherans maintained matter means ment mention ministers nature observed occasion opinion papal particular Paul persons pontiff pope popery prelate present Princes principles Profane Authors progress protestants reason received Reformation regard religion religious Remarkable Events reputed respect Rome Romish says Scriptures sect seemed society Sovereign Princes spirit suffered supposed Theological things tion toleration true truth union Wake wish Writers zeal
39. oldal - Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas...
63. oldal - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
52. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
64. oldal - And. there was delivered unto Him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor...
65. oldal - But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
41. oldal - Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
41. oldal - And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
69. oldal - Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.