Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
aint Alie answered better bring brother Captain carried child clear close comfort coming course dear doctor don't door eyes face feel felt fire followed gave give grave half hand head hear heart hope Hopper horses Hulda Jumps keep knew lady laughing least leave less light live look Martha mean mind Miss Miss Clyde Miss Morsel morning mother never night once passed Penn poor present pretty Quaker Quakeress question quiet Raynor replied rest Rosalie Rosalie's round seemed side silence sister smile sometimes speak spoke stand stay stood suppose sure sweet talk tell thee thing Thornton thou thought told took turned voice wait walk watched wind window wish wonder
145. oldal - My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
81. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
189. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
127. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse...
135. oldal - Silently one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.
145. oldal - For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
81. oldal - And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents : behold I have gained beside them five talents more.
194. oldal - My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.