Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according angels apostle bear beast became behold believe blessed blood body bring brought called cast cause Christ covenant darkness dead death delivered desolate destroyed devil dragon earth elect everlasting faith fallen Israel families Father fire flesh Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath head heard hearts heaven hell holy iniquities Israel Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jew and Gentile Jewish Jews John judged judgment king kingdom land light live Lord Moses Mount mountains opened pass Paul peace preached promise prophets raised receive reconciled remember represented righteousness Roman saith the Lord salvation Satan saved Saviour says Scripture seed sins Sion soul speaks spirit sword thee things thou tion told took true truth turn unto voice walk waters whole word word of God wrath written
74. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto- heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
58. oldal - And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast ; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
35. oldal - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven ; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet ; and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
57. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
36. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time : and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
71. oldal - Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
60. oldal - And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo, a black horse ; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
133. oldal - Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
40. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming in which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth, they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation