Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12th month 1st month 2nd month 3rd month 4th month affectionate afflictions aged Ann Backhouse appeared Appendix attend Barnsley became believe beloved blessed born the 25th brother Christ Christian comfortable concern daugh daughter of John dear dear Jane Deborah decease desire died at Darlington Divine Divine Grace Eliza Elizabeth Pease endeavour expressed faith Father favoured fear feel felt Friends Hannah heart heavenly Holy hope humble husband illness James Backhouse Jane Janson Jesus Jonathan and Ann Jonathan Backhouse Kellet Lancaster Lancaster Castle live Lord married Mary Mary Backhouse Mary Dearman Mary Janson Mary Richardson mercy mind morning mother Nathan night pain peace Piety Promoted pleased pray prayer religious remarked resignation Richard Richardson Robson Sarah Saviour sister Society solemn soul spirit strength sufferings Sunderland testimony Thee things Thomas Thou hast thought trust unto weak wife William Backhouse Yealand Yealand Conyers
38. oldal - Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; "knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.
65. oldal - Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as a handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity.
58. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither (shall) fruit (be) in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and (there shall be) no herd in the stalls: 3:18 "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
70. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
209. oldal - O thou by whom we come to God— The life, the truth, the way ; The path of prayer thyself hast trod ; Lord, teach us how to pray.
58. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat ; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
i. oldal - As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
228. oldal - Oh make this heart rejoice or ache ; Decide this doubt for me ; And if it be not broken, break, — And heal it if it be.