Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt appear attention authority become beſt called cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtianity church circumſtances civil concerning conduct conſcience conſider courſe danger depend deſign divine doctrine duty effect eſtabliſhed excellent faith feel firſt force foul friends give glory goodneſs goſpel greateſt hand happineſs happy hath heart himſelf honour hope human important improve influence intereſts judge juſt kind knowledge laws lead liberty light lives Lord mankind manner means ment mind moſt muſt nature never obſerved ourſelves perfect perſons pleaſure practice prayer preached preſent principles proper providence reaſon receive regard religion religious ſame ſay ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth underſtanding uſeful vice virtue whole wiſdom zeal
134. oldal - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering: for he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, driven with the wind, and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
325. oldal - Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
52. oldal - For he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
267. oldal - Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe: as ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children, that ye would walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto His kingdom and glory.
221. oldal - The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers; let him not leave us nor forsake us; that he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
163. oldal - Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart. 35 Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
114. oldal - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and CHANGED the glory of the uncorruptible God into AN IMAGE made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
263. oldal - And they said one to another, Did not our hearts burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures...
235. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings to the meek : he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound...